Translate

Friday, December 6, 2013

Missing images.

She said to me, "Sir, sir, what are you doing?"

"I'm taking a photograph of the vista." And waved my arm to indicate the area of acquisition. An interesting vista, to me at least as the clouds were sitting low in the valley. The shoulders of the local hills wrapped like a kind of warm garment in grey. The weather doesn't do this very often, a rare moment. It may be worth getting a picture of.

"What for?"

"To post on the internet, for sale."

She pondered this, someone behind her said something.

"No, not my house, not on the internet."

As I turned around I fumbled with my camera. I found the two panoramic images that had her house as part of the photo. I deleted them.

In strict technical terms, taking a photo like this doesn't require someone's permission.

Missing images.


No comments:

Post a Comment