Translate

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Check out my online science fiction story Spark Gap:



Here is Part Two of my Science Fiction Story:

Cool stuff I have available for sale.

Today I am writing about the above link, which takes you to my Zazzle webpages, which has merchandise I have put together for purchase. It is interesting how this site works. I do wish they were a little more generous with the royalty they offer. I made $3.86 off of a 49 dollar sale recently.

I think that is backwards, but mine is only an opinion.

There are other sites like this out there like cafepress. There are also sites you can have your own custom made board games created.

http://mashable.com/2009/09/05/sell-products-online/#vOnRx3BjIqq9

I probably won't make a million dollars, but the odd little cash these sites bring in makes life a little easier, it also gives a creative type incentive to keep creating.

-CB



No comments:

Post a Comment